Biocosmology and Consciousness Research
Research into the cosmology of living diversity in the universe and its expression in the conscious brain.
- Biocosmology New Edition 1.1.15 18-5-2014 How cosmic symmetry-breaking leads to the origin and evolution of life as an interactive product, with all the latest experimental research from stardust to the last universal common ancestor.
- The Tree of Life: Tangled Roots and Sexy Shoots: 2009-14 Tracing the genetic pathway from the first eucaryotes to Homo sapiens. a fully referenced research review to overview progress in unraveling the details of the evolutionary Tree of Life, from life's first occurrence in the hypothetical RNA-era, to humanity's own emergence and diversification, through migration and intermarriage, using research diagrams and brief discussion of the current state of the art, in response to summaries of some of these developments.
- Space, Time and Consciousness 1-2-2014 This paper presents a potential mechanism for the conscious brain to anticipate impending opportunities and threats to survival through massively parallel weak quantum measurement (MPWQM) induced by the combined effects of edge of chaos sensitivity and phase coherence sampling of brain states. It concludes that the underpinnings of this process emerged in single-celled eucaryotes.
- Sex, Genes, Politics and Company Law: Can Capitalist Democracy coexist with Human Survival? 10-8-2013 This article investigates whether electoral democracy and capitalist corporate activity can provide any basis for long-term economic and ecological sustainability. We shall also examine how both capitalism and democracy are manifestly social products of the male gender to the exclusion of the immortal sex men live their lives to fertilize and seek the keys to an ecological completion of the economic quest for a life of natural abundance.
- The Cosmology of Conscious Mental States 25-5-2013 We explore the diversity of mental states, and examine to what extent these are both a product of specific known brain processes and yet may access a complementary aspect of existence to the cosmology of the physical universe and its natural biosystems, potentially giving mental states an existential cosmological status.
- Entheogens, the Conscious Brain and Existential Reality 2012 A state of the art research overview of what is currently known about how entheogens, including the classic psychedelics, affect the brain and transform conscious experience through their altered serotonin receptor dynamics, and to explore their implications for understanding the conscious brain and its relationship to existential reality, and their potential utility in our cultural maturation and understanding of the place of sentient life in the universe.
Entheogens, Culture and the Conscious Brain (27 min video) 2012 A companion video with source footage of the cultural traditions, as well as the scientific discoveries.
- Deus ex Machina and the Conscious Cosmos 20-2-2014 The concept of “god in the machine” evokes all the paradoxes of nature and existence, from religious creationism to mechanistic atheism. We use this evocative notion to escape from the contradictions of current world views and to discover the roots of our transformative consciousness.
- Stripping God Naked: The Cosmology of Unveiling How the world got into the situation it has and how we can decode the Rosetta stone, transforming it into a sustainable future.
- Cosmological Foundations of Consciousness 2011 Overview Explores the cosmological basis of consciousness and subjective experience from cosmic symmetry breaking through biogenesis, and eucaryote emergence, to the human brain.
- Cutting Through the Enigma of Consciousness 2010 Exploring the dimensions of subjective consciousness and the ultimate theory of everything.
- The Cosmology of Sexual Paradox and the Fall - A lecture given in Jerusalem August 2010
- Biocrisis References <> Nuclear Crisis References Current state of ongoing developments regarding biodiversity, mass extinction, deforestation climate change, and threat of nuclear apocalypse.
- Sensory Transduction and Subjective Experience in Nature Precedings 1 Jan 2008, Activitas Nervosa Superior 2009 51/1, 45-50
- Why the Universe is Fractal May 2008
- The Central Enigma of Consciousness 2008 The nature and physical basis of consciousness remains the central enigma of the scientific description of reality in the third millennium. This paper seeks to examine the phenomenal nature of consciousness and elucidate a possible biophysical basis for its existence, in terms of a form of quantum anticipation based on entangled states driven by chaotic sensitivity of global brain states during decision-making processes.
- A Taboo Kind of Retirement Apology 12th Nov 2009 In the emerging tradition of lightning electronic publication, this is a illustrated research version of my farewell speech with live links to the current ground-breaking developments mentioned and research papers, including live research overviews on the origins of life, the evolutionary tree of life and the conscious brain
- YouTube Biocosmology Seminar
Sexual Paradox: Complementarity, Reproductive Conflict and Human Emergence (2003-2011)
"Sexual Paradox" unveils the subterranean realities underlying our cultural future. It is a book about sexual paradox, the nemesis of our pretensions, yet the genesis of our living destinies. It demonstrates that sexual paradox is at the core of all descriptions of reality, lurking in the quantum realm and in the relationship between body and mind as much as in our hormone-steeped bodies and rising pulses. It presents the idea of sexual paradox as a cosmic principle spanning the widest realms, from physics, through biology to our social futures.
Although human culture appears to have flowered through runaway aspects of sexual paradox in human evolutionary origins among gatherer-hunter clans, a male reaction has subsequently occurred from the earliest foundings of Jericho and Sumeria with the growth of militarized urban societies, through the great civilization of the East and West to the present day. Patterns of male sexual domination lead to breakdown into ordered patterns of control, and often of repression, violence, and genocide which culminate in planetary rape and exploitation and compromise the living genesis and emergence in complexity sexual paradox evokes. We explore, along with sexual paradox, all the many ways in which its breakdown leads to double jeopardy and how sexual paradox is a koan and oracle for our social transformation to a sustainable society.
Get the Love CD in mp3 (zip 110 mB) >>>
Complete List of browser-playable mp3 Tracks
The messiah of the second coming is born under a bad sign,
a fatal attraction and a true vine: the mushroom cloud of Trinity,
the curse of the White Goddess, and the sacred mushroom of immortality.
Lago de Atitlan, Guatemala
- Andes Amazon Millennium Join and enjoy the just completed a blog of our Millennial trip from the Andes down the Amazon to Rio to document the destruction of biodiversity. See also: Amazon Burning Season 1999
- Intrepid Asia in 90 days 2006 with Flashbacks A comprehensive photo and video blog of an intrepid journey running from India, through Nepal, Tibet, China, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Gypsy Japan 2007 A photoblog of our journey by minivan through the shrines, temples, mountains, coasts and small Samurai towns of Honshu and Shikoku.
- A Chaotic Orbit of Planet Gaia in 90 Days 2010 A photo blog of our journey starting from Chile and ending in Bali, spanning Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, the US, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Istanbul, Jordan, Jerusalem, Mumbai, and Bali.
Gyantse, Tibet from the Fortress
Fractal and Chaos Research
- A Dynamical Key to the Riemann Hypothesis May 2011 This note sets out a dynamical basis for the non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function being on the critical line x = 1⁄2. It does not prove the Riemann Hypothesis (RH), but it does give a dynamical explanation for why zeta and the Dirichlet L-functions do have their non-trivial zeros on the critical line and why other closely related functions do not. It suggests RH is an additional unprovable postulate of the number system, similar to the axiom of choice, associated with the limiting behavior of the primes as
- Fractal Geography of the Zeta Function Mar 2011 http://arxiv.org/abs/1103.5274. The quadratic Mandelbrot set has been referred to as the most complex and beautiful object in mathematics and the Riemann Zeta function takes the prize for the most complicated and enigmatic function. Here we elucidate the spectrum of Mandelbrot and Julia sets of Zeta, to unearth the geography of its chaotic and fractal diversities, combining these two extremes into one intrepid journey into the deepest abyss of complex function space.
- Exploding the Dark Heart of Chaos: March 2009 An exploration of the universality of the cardioid at the centre of the Mandelbrot set extended to the diversity of complex analytic functions with Mac XCode applications and Quicktime movies illustrating each example.
- Experimental Observations on the Riemann Hypothesis and the Collatz Conjecture 22 May 2009 This paper seeks to explore whether the Riemann hypothesis falls into a class of putatively unprovable mathematical conjectures, which arise as a result of unpredictable irregularity and to provide an experimental basis to discover some of the mathematical enigmas surrounding these conjectures.
- Exploring Quantum and Classical Chaos in the Stadium Billiard 9 July 2009 This paper explores quantum and classical chaos in the stadium billiard using Matlab simulations to investigate the behavior of wave functions in the stadium and the corresponding classical orbits believed to underlie wave function scarring.
- The Ising Model of Spin Interactions as an Oracle of Self-Organized Criticality, Fractal Mode-Locking and Power Law Statistics in Neurodynamics Aug 2009.
- The 'Core' Concept and the Mathematical Mind 4th Feb 2007 PDF This paper examines a variety of evidence from brain studies of mathematical cognition, from mathematics in early child development, from studies of the gatherer-hunter mind, from a variety of puzzles, games and other human activities, from theories emerging from physical cosmology, and from burgeoning mathematical resources on the internet that suggest that mathematics is more akin to a maze than a focally-based hierarchy, that topology, geometry and dynamics are fundamental to the human mathematical mind.
- Graphic Movie of Internal Links in Each Book of the Bible for research into Social History
Genesis of Eden Biodiversity, nuclear and phytochemical issues updated 2011
Consumating the apocalyptic tradition in scientific cosmology.
Contains pages on diverse areas, from quantum physics, through neuroscience and biodiversity, to the cultural and religious dimensions of the Fall from Eden, our wider cultural and religious heitage and our apocalyptic coming of age.
Genesis of Eden
Sexual Paradox Biocosmology Consciousness Evolution Biodiversity Gene Tech Deadly Conflict
Codex of the Tree Niño Music Shamanism Genesis Contents Sakina Fertility Reunion Dhushara Home
A numinous investigation into the cultural origins religious traditions and their relationship with the Tree of Life of living diversity and the sexual reunion of woman and man with chapters outlining my millennial sabbatical to the Amazon and Jerusalem to culminate the apocalyptic epoch of the messiah and catalyse the sustainable epoch of the Tree.
The Tree of Life stands as the secret of the apocalypse. In our cultural emergence, we entered free-fall from natural diversity, leading ultimately to our awakening as a cosmic species. In this awakening we discover the nature of intent and taking personal responsibility for the Earth's living future.
This future is in turn a product of how well we guard the evolutionary tree from threats within and beyond Earth and how richly we provide for its future ramifications. The dangers for the tree of life are immense. From its first beginnings in the felled Huluppu Tree of Sumeria and before that in the first gatherers of the Rift Valley, the tree and its diversity have been under constant threat.
Natural Sacraments: The potential role of the so-called 'power plants' in helping humanity arrive at a new paradigm of long-term future goodness in nurturing a sustainable planet of living diversity for the generations of the future. Recent scientific studies have confirmed that non drug-abusing study participants report genuine transformative experiences which have improved and integrated their lives when given the opportunity to partake of natural sacraments in a positive experimental setting.
A Fatwa on Purdah: Unveiling Niqab, Burqa, Chador and Hijab This article is a fatwa to unveil the veil and liberate the world from violent and lethal punishments for adultery. It is designed to be explanatory, for Muslims, and non-Muslims alike, on the status of the veil, and its more oppressive forms. If you are a Muslim, it is set out as a valid religious opinion. If you are not a Muslim, its grounds are human common sense and compassion, so that women will not have to walk one-eyed.
A Fatwah on Purdah The Movie YouTube Banned because of conservative Islamic pressure
El Camino de la Muerte - The World's Most Dangerous Road
The full movie of the millennial vigil we made to the Amazon and to Jerusalem to transofrm the paradigm of religious apocalypse into the epoch of the Tree of Life of living diversity.
What's in a Name?
This web site is authored by Chris King aka Cristo Rey. I was born on the Epiphany 1945, just as the plutonium began to roll out of Hanford towards our destiny of nuclear holocaust at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in the week "The White Goddess" was accepted for publication by T. S. Eliot. Robert Graves' twin 'kettle drum' produced at the same time was "King Jesus". I am not a reincarnation of Yeshua but part of a creative progression of discovery in our coming to awareness of the existential condition. The notion of the mashiach is a living archetype, recurrent throughout history. The true value and the acid test is evoking a paradigm of long-term future goodness. I am a messiah of living diversity, under the banner of reflowering the Tree of Life, to protect the future generations of living diversity of planet Earth. The Tree of Life is both the tree of living diversity in evolution and has been integral to our collective consciousness, from our Fall from unity with nature in Eden to the future revelation of the Tree of Life, in our unveiling. This is our meaning, our destiny, and our perpetual fulfillment.
The Name Dhushara God of Gaia embodies the tabu Dionysian aspects of the person of Christ, true vine, soma and sangre, eye of the storm, anointed by a woman, as a male enigma complementary to the cosmic feminine. The unveiling comes through throwing the covers off reality in fertile transgression of the old order - the short sharp route to realization.
The name Niño or El Niño, the little boy, named for the Christ child, after the Southern climatic oceanic oscillation, which often manifests around Christmas, is chosen for the music group to represent the eye of the hurricane of climatic immanence.